Sunday, February 27, 2011

BEST. SATURDAY. NIGHT. EVER!

Today my friends I am hearing impaired and sleep deprived but so happy.
The reason?
Last night, I went to the Rooney concert!!!! If you're wondering how it went, just read the title again foo. :)
The front man is the gorgeous Robert Schwartman. If you're think that name sounds familiar, then go watch "The Princess Diaries." That is what he is most known for in his role as "Michael." Yes ladies, be jealous. :) Be even MORE jealous because I got to meet him!!!
And he had his arm around my lower waist when we were taking a picture, and yes I'm excited about the following fact, men feel free to role your eyes at will.....his hand drifted lower (insert girly scream that I would never do otherwise) :D

Silly me for enjoying it SOOOO much :D
My friend snagged me one of his picks from the stage and then he signed my ticket and he was very sweet to me and everyone who asked for autographs and pictures with him. He always made it a point, (Even after the fourth time I came up to him) to say thank you so much for coming to the show. I love when bands care about their fans, you don't get that much anymore.
The set list was fantastic and the energy that they, and their opening act Eisley brought was truly electric. I have never had so much fun at a concert before, due to the band playing and the venue space. Its a garage type space and I was crouching right below the bassist the entire time (really not caring if he would've hit me in the head with his bass) because I was right there at the front, seeing one of my favorite bands. ARRRRG I wish I could relive last night over and over! It was that incredible. Not to mention that I was there with some good friends and even made friends with the girls behind me :D Again had a lot to do with the intimacy of the venue haha :)
This morning I woke up and was still smiling from last night.
There are many pictures/videos my friends took and I will add them as fast as I can to this post or a new post when they are put up.

Following after the epic concerts of all epic concerts, me and my buddies went over to catch the end of a party. As always, fun stuff. We did however miss the dance party which was a bummer :p But we were there hanging out until 1am when my friend suggested we hightail it to Village Inn for some grub. It took some convincing of our vegan friends to come along, but in the end, we all had a jolly good time :D Laughs all around. Finally went to bed at 3 still floatin on a cloud from the hours before :) By far, the best night I've had in a while.

OH Rooney. Thank you for your show last night. You'll never know how much I love your music. Still all smiles on my part. :D

Again, pictures of this amazing night soon to come.

We float along :) Until next time friends one and all.

-Beth