Thursday, September 9, 2010

INK

So I had kind of an epiphany the other day!

For a year now I've been trying to figure out what to get for my first tattoo.
I first was thinking the Om Sign which is beautiful!
Here's a picture for those who may not know what it looks like...

So see, pretty cool right? But the problem was that I wanted my tattoo to be special and everybody was starting to get it so that went out the window.

Then I was thinking Eeyore because, come on, he's a badass. But of course I asked myself if I would want Eeyore for the rest of my life and well, the answer was pretty obvious. It seemed duuumb.

I just really want a tattoo that means something, and then it hit me!

My dad :)

He had this great handwriting and I always loved how he wrote his intials,

SO I want to take a copy of how he wrote R.T.S and get it tattooed on my shoulder.

It would be a great way to honor him and for me to get my ink :)

I am set on this because it would just mean a lot, so does anyone have a recommedation of where to get it?

Thanks for reading.

:)

Until next time!

-Beth


No comments: