Monday, July 18, 2011

Top Twelve-Jennifer's Body Quotes

Hello there. So a little explanation of why this is a post; the movie was terrible. The only redeeming factor was Diablo Cody. The writing was HILARIOUS. Make no mistake, this movie left me feeling stupid for watching it, but I had to share with you the lines that got me laughing.
OH and also, if you haven't seen it and want to, (even though I strongly recommend you don't waste 102 minutes of your life) you need to watch it with friends, far more enjoyable because there are so many "what the fuck" moments to share with each other.


TOP TWELVE JENNIFER'S BODY QUOTES


12. "I just got Aquamarine on DVD. It's about a girl who's, like, half sushi.
She must've had sex with a blowhole or something."

11. "I thought you only murdered boys!
I go both ways."

10. "He listens to maggot rock. He wears nail polish. My dick is bigger than his."

9. "You're lime green jello and you can't even admit it to yourself ."

8. [after Needy stabs Jennifer in her chest] "My tit."
"No, your heart."

7. "You should be happy for me!
I'm having the best days since, like, Jesus invented the calendar."

6. "I am going... to eat your soul... and shit it out Lesnicky!"

5. "Do you buy all your murder weapons at Home Depot? God, you're butch!"

4. [Having been stabbed in the stomach and bleeding profusely] "Got a tampon? I thought I'd ask...You seem like you might be pluggin'."

3. "You give me such a wetty."

2. "Am I too big?"

1. "It smells like Thai food in here. Have you guys been fucking?"

*************************************************************************************
There you have it! Believe me, I could have put more (hence why I bumped it up to twelve).
Hope you got some laughs out of it :)

Until next time!
-Beth

1 comment:

Sammy said...

Haha! Totally love that you posted this!! I thought I was the only one who thought it was hilarious!